Jen follows the client’s agenda and helps develop a manageable plan of action. This is typically accomplished through weekly or biweekly sessions over a prescribed period of time.
Sessions can be conducted either by phone or in the Georgetown office. Please call 512-763-6551 or email: Jen@JenMauldin.com to schedule your complimentary session and experience the power of professional coaching.
“The time with Jen allows me to process my challenges out loud. The questions she asks always help me get unstuck in my thinking. I walk away feeling more confident as my life path becomes clearer.” Tori – Mother of Two
Facilitation and Presentations Available
Jen’s abilities as a facilitator and presenter are widely known. If you are interested in Brené Brown’s work, The Daring Greatly™ interactive small group or utilizing Jen’s services as a presenter of Dare to Lead™ and other custom presentations, please contact Jen Mauldin by email: Jen@JenMauldin.com
Current Facilitated Groups Available
Daring Greatly Facilitated Book Discussion
Rising Strong Facilitated Book Discussion
Rising Strong 8 Week Group
The Daring Greatly™ 8 Week Group or Weekend Retreat
Presentations Currently Available
1. Dare to Lead™ – 16 hour interactive presentation
2. Daring Classrooms™
3. The Rest of Them
4. Two Ears, One Mouth Probably No Accident-The Art of Listening
5. Finding the Woman You Already Are-Identify Positive Feelings You Value and Set Goals to Enhance Your Life
6. Cultivating Self Compassion-Letting Go of Perfectionism
7. What Inspires Your Passion?
8. Should I Stay or Should I Go?
9. Leveling the Playing Field
10. No More Wonder Woman
11. Finding the Leader You Already Are
Presentations may be customized for your particular group’s needs.